Baby Fox Got His Head Stuck in Garbage and Was in Serious Trouble. Then This Man Found Him!
This baby fox got his head stuck in a dog food tin can and would certainly would not have survived without help. Luckily for the fox kit, this is what happened next…
It’s awesome to see how grateful the adorable baby fox is after Andrew found him!
This is why it’s so important not to litter and also to make sure that garbage is safely locked away from wildlife. Please share this with your friends and family.